Is Adoption Right For Me?
Choosing adoption does not mean you do not love your child or that you do not want him or her. Choosing adoption means that you loved your child enough to choose a family for him/her that can provide for them in a way that you may not be able to right now.
If any of these statements sound like something you’d want, adoption may be the option for you.
- I want a loving family to parent my child.
- I want a stable future and home life for my child.
- I want to choose life for my child.
- I want to hold, name and love my baby.
- I want my child to have financial security.
- I want emotionally ready and willing parents for my child.
- I want welcoming extended family and grandparents.
- I want my child to know that I loved him/her enough to give them the very best.
- I want an open adoption
- I want a family for my child that is willing to open their hearts to both of us.
- I want a family who would be willing to meet me if I choose and
- I want a family who would allow me to have ongoing contact with them and my child through his/her life.
- I want to be a part of the big events of my child’s life.
- I want to see my child as they grow up and know how they are doing.
- If I have other children, I want my child to grow up knowing his/her siblings.
- I want a semi-open adoption and receive letter and photo updates about my child.
- I want a closed adoption.
We are here for you 24/7. Contact Coleen.