Ways U Can Help
All About U Adoptions is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We are committed to making the most out of your tax deductible donations.
Our Mission: Empowering U Through Adoption
How Cash Donations Are Used
- Adoptive parent grants- If unforeseen critical circumstances arise that would impact the possibility of the adoption being completed, All About U Adoptions will review the circumstances and may grant funds on a case by case basis. Examples of these situations may include:
- Adoptive family unexpectedly has to pay for hospital bills
- Adoptive family has unplanned travel expenses to get to their new baby
- New baby is in intensive care unexpectedly and the adoptive family has additional travel/time away from work
- Start a birth mother’s scholarship program (past or present).
- Reduce at risk fees to adoptive families.
- Acquire a storage unit so we can store larger donated items that birth families may need.
- Start a foundations where the principal dollars donated would not be touched but interest earned would go towards birth mother scholarship program and adoption grants.
- Continue the Adoption Scholarship Fund.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Invite us to speak to your group. This could be a church group, high school class, civic group, community group, hospital in-service, etc. We will talk to anyone!
- Join our Facebook page.
- Annual Report available upon request.
Interested in Helping?
If you are interested in making a donation, please contact Coleen or click on our Donate buttone found at the top of the website.
- Free call 1-877-236-9864
- Text 605-770-2357
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org