Questions to Ask Yourself
Are you ready to...
- Lovingly parent a child?
- Provide a stable future and home life for a child?
- Parent a child that will not look like you?
- Accept that you are not “settling” for an adopted child?
- Have continued contact with your child’s birth family?
- Be parents, both emotionally and physically?
- Acknowledge that you will be able to love a child, even though he or she was not born to you?
We are here for you 24/7
How We Can Help
All About U Adoptions will...
- Empower you in the decision making process
- Help you identify support systems as an adoptive parent
- Provide counseling through the homestudy process.
- Provide a homestudy that can be used with any agency or attorney.
- Provide necessary training to complete the application process.
- Connect you with post-adoption services if necessary.
- Be with you through your parenting experience forever
- Rejoice with you and provide life-time guidance