We live in Nebraska and have been together for 12 years now. We adopted our sweet little girl, A, in 2022. Adam likes science fiction and playing board games. Johanna enjoys true crime and book club. Adam & Johanna like to listen to podcasts together in the car. As a family we like to try out new restaurants and recipes to make at home. We enjoy exploring our city and taking A to cultural events & attractions such as the children’s museum & zoo. We live close to family, and A especially loves it when we see her grandparents.
We have an open relationship with A’s birth mom and share pictures and text messages. As we pursue adoption again we look forward to how A will grow into a big sister and we welcome an ongoing relationship with you as part of our family.
Adam works as a software engineer and Johanna works as a crime analyst. On a given weekend you might find us at library storytime, doing an art project at home, or taking A on a walk to the park.
- We both attended the University of Nebraska and are big Husker fans.
- Our wedding was nontraditional. We had sushi and tacos at our reception and played board games.
- We have a photo map of the US and plan to fill it up with photos from family trips to all 50 states.
- As a family, we love to try foods from all over the world. A gets involved in cooking too!
- A & and our dog, Gracie, are best friends.