Hi! We are Brandon and Taylor – nice to meet you! We are middle school sweethearts and have been married for 3.5 years. We live in South Dakota near our family farm with our 9 year old cat, Winnie. Taylor is a pediatric occupational therapist and Brandon works both in crop insurance and with his father on the family farm. We love going for walks, going golfing, playing card games, and spending time with our families and friends. We are fortunate enough to live near both sets of our parents and three of our siblings and their families.
We have always wanted to build a family together – we love children and the joy they bring! We officially decided to pursue adoption to expand our family following recurrent pregnancy loss and infertility, however adoption has always been on our hearts. We have an incredible amount of admiration for the strength and courage of birth mothers when choosing an adoption plan. We hope to have an open adoption to nurture a vital relationship with the birth mother of our child. To us, adoption is a decision made out of love – and the more love surrounding our child, the better!
Thank you for taking the time to meet us! We have created a more in-depth peek into our lives with our adoption profile book available at request. We hope you choose to get to know us.
- We put our Christmas decorations up before Halloween (oops!).
- Taylor has an identical twin sister!
- We love playing basketball, pickleball, and any outdoor activity during the summer.
- We go on an anniversary trip every year with Brandon’s sister and her husband.
- We got married during COVID- 19 and had a backyard wedding reception!