We live in North Dakota and have been married for 7 years. Kaydee works as a Member Experience Coordinator at a local credit union, and Matt works as Assistant Store Manager at a local grocery store. We have two dogs and one cat. When the weather’s nice, we can be found walking the dogs and spending time outside. We are homebodies who love watching movies and TV shows. When we are not at home, we enjoy going to the rodeo, playing escape room games, and riding the occasional roller coaster! We love spending time with our family and absolutely adore our nieces and nephews.
We were led to adoption to grow our family because of our desire to become parents. We want to share the love we have in our hearts. Having an open adoption and building a relationship is important to us as the child grows and questions how they came to be a part of our family.
Thank you for taking to time to meet us. A more in-depth profile is available. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- We love renovating our home and making it our own.
- We go to the movies almost once a month and eat out way too often.
- We like to bake together, especially cheesecakes and brownies!
- We enjoy playing games and getting competitive with each other.
- We hold Christ in our hearts and are part of a wonderful church community.