Tony & Keri
We live in a medium sized town in the Midwest. During our spare time you will find us enjoying the outdoors fishing, golfing, or spending time at the lake. We are a very active family and love traveling and spending time with friends and loved ones. Time at home is spent watching movies, playing games, and going for walks in our neighborhood.
In October 2020 we grew our family through adoption and welcomed “N” into our home. She has been the perfect addition to our family and is loved by so many! N likes to spend time outside on her backyard swing set, cooking meals in her toy kitchen, and reading books with mom and dad. She also loves being around other children and we know she will make an amazing big sister! We have a very open adoption with N’s birthmother and share updates and pictures frequently.
We also have in person visits throughout the year on birthdays and special occasions. We promise to love and support your child in a home full of hugs, kisses, and laughter. We have experienced firsthand the benefits of open adoption and are excited to once again begin our adoption journey.
- Keri works as a Registered Nurse
- Tony works as a Civil Engineer
- Friday nights are pizza night at our house
- We are Minnesota Vikings and Twins fans
- Keri is a big Harry Potter fan (Tony has learned to love it)
- Tony enjoys ice fishing in the winter
- Keri is in a book club with a group of 6 friends
- Tony loves music and is able to play almost any instrument by ear