Explore the Option of Adoption
Choosing adoption does not mean you don’t love your child or want what is best for him/her. Choosing adoption means that you loved your child enough to choose a family for him/her that can provide for them in a way that you may not be able to right now.
If any of these statements sound like something you’d want, adoption may be the option for you.
- I want a family for my child that is willing to open their hearts to both of us.
- I want a family who would be willing to meet me if I choose and
- I want a family who would allow me to have ongoing contact with them and my child through his/her life.
- I want to be a part of the big events of my child’s life.
- I want to see my child as they grow up and know how they are doing.
- If I have other children, I want my child to grow up knowing his/her siblings.