Support Families in Need
All About U Adoptions is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We are committed to making the most out of your tax deductible donations.
Our Mission: Empowering U Through Adoption
- Start a birth mother’s scholarship program (past or present).
- Reduce at risk fees to adoptive families.
- Acquire a storage unit so we can store larger donated items that birth families may need.
- Start a foundations where the principal dollars donated would not be touched but interest earned would go towards birth mother scholarship program and adoption grants.
- Continue the Adoption Scholarship Fund.
Annual Report available upon request.
Giving & Donations
Cash donations are always appreciated. However, we understand that you may have physical items or other gifts that you may be able to donate to a birth family. As these needs arise, we will post them on our agency Facebook page.
Gift cards are great too! if you have unused or extra cards lying around, we will find the right use for them! Please send to our agency address!
How Donations Are Used
Adoptive Parent Grants If unforeseen critical circumstances arise that would impact the possibility of the adoption being completed, All About U Adoptions will review the circumstances and may grant funds on a case by case basis.
Examples of these situations may include:
- Adoptive family unexpectedly has to pay for hospital bills
- Adoptive family has unplanned travel expenses to get to their new baby
- New baby is in intensive care unexpectedly and the adoptive family has additional travel/time away from work
Ways to Donate
There are multiple ways to donate! If you are interested in making a donation you can:
What We Need
Cash donations are always appreciated. However, we understand that you may have physical items or other gifts that you may be able to donate to a birth family. As these needs arise, we will post them here. Keep checking in with us!
Through the generous offer of churches in communities listed below, we have the use of meeting space. As we travel to our adoptive families and birth families, having access (with permission) to space in other communities would be helpful.
Sioux Falls, SD
When we work with birthparent clients, we are in constant need of supplies. Our master list includes, but is not limited to following items:
- Loves Seats
- Kitchen Utensils
- Towels/Wash Cloths
- Garbage Cans
- Brooms/Dust Pans
- Paper products
- Linens/Bed Sheets
Have Nothing To Donate But Still Want To Help Out?
We are always in need of gift cards to help with food, clothing and cleaning supplies.
By donating, you are helping defray the cost of adoption for everyone involved. We are a non-profit agency, so you will receive a donation receipt for the goods you have donated.
If you are interested in making a donation, please contact Michalee
Other Ways You Can Help
Invite us to speak to your group. This could be a church group, high school class, civic group, community group, hospital in-service, etc. We will talk to anyone!
Join our Facebook page.